Pic credit: hardtofind
With finances being stretched this year, Christmas gifting can be tricky to navigate. Here’s some great budget friendly - and free - ideas for the special people on your list.
- Create a photo book or photo gift with your favourite pictures from the past year.
- A face mask is something you rarely buy yourself. Choose something that suits all skin types if you’re unsure of what her skincare concerns are. Mavala Sleeping Mask ‘Baby Skin’ Radiance suits everyone that wants to get their glow back, especially sleep deprived mums with young kids.
- Create a Spotify playlist of both your favourite songs, or two playlists – an uplifting one and one to play when she has the chance to relax.
- Put together a selection box of unusual TV/weekend snacks – head to your local deli for inspiration and make a mixture of sweet and savoury treats that he doesn’t have to share.
- Treat him to a footbath, it’s great year-round – a warming one in winter, and a refreshing cool foot bath in summer – add in Mavala’s Soothing Foot Bath Salts. With Dead Sea salts, it’s reviving and makes feet feel fresh and light, while sitting with feet soaking is a relaxing experience.
- Put together a Spotify playlist of their favourite tunes and ones they know you love too.
Pic credit: Hedvig von Mentzer
- Make up a treasure hunt with clues that lead to a voucher for a ‘free’ afternoon or day where they choose what they do, or a ‘yes’ day where you say yes to their requests (within reason!).
- Make a fairy garden using natural materials and small toys they may have grown out of.
- For the glitter girl in your life, you can’t go past Mavala's Festive Tree Coffret – red, pink, and glittery silver, or for a stocking stuffer, add in Mini Colour in Glam Chic
- For older kids, make a simple recipe book of your family favourites so they can learn to make the dishes too.
Teacher/Tutor/Helpers in life
Pic credit: T2 tea
- Teachers traditionally get given mugs and candles at the end of the year, so go for an indulgent treat to put in the mug – a rich hot chocolate or box of uplifting herbal teas.
Shop Gift Sets
- If in doubt, a gift voucher is always a win, whether it’s for their favourite shop, café, or shopping centre.