Make foot exercises a daily habit, using adapted foot care products at the same time, to feel "light footed" throughout the day.
Exercises for the feet
1. Stretch toes apart and close together. Repeat twelve times.
2. Curl toes under then extend. Repeat twelve times.
3. Pinch the end of each toe between thumb and index finger.
4. Rotate foot at ankle several times.
5. Stand on tip toes for a few seconds, then relax. Repeat twelve times.
Tips to keep your feet in top shape
Always wear comfortable shoes, if possible made of leather.
It is best to buy new shoes at the end of the day. In the morning, the foot is slimmer, less swollen.
When possible, wear shoes with special stimulating and massaging inner soles.
Walk barefoot frequently, preferably on grass or sand which is also beneficial for ankles.
Sleep with feet slightly raised.
Never go barefoot in public areas like swimming pools and saunas where bacteria proliferate and disagreeable mycoses are easy to catch.
Have regular pedicures to remove corns and large callouses.
Consult a dermatologist in case of infections or cracks in the skin.